So, when I got married I knew I would get put into a huge family with lots of nieces and nephews. The funny thing is, I never let it hit me that I was an aunt until I got to babysit 5 of them for the weekend. Wow, what a crazy time! I changed diapers, made meals, bathed, and put kids to bed. I instantly felt like a mother of 5! Now, I am known as the favorite aunt (haha everyone else!) :) Being the oldest of three, the youngest just turning 16, I will not have nieces and nephews from my side of the family for a long time (hopefully), so it is crazy now to have...29??? With two on the way (that we know of). I don't have pictures of all of them, but here are as many as I could find, in no particular order...

Sorry to all those I don't have a picture of. I did my best..... Love you all!!
1 comment:
When did you guys babysit? Wow, what a feat... and a good source of birth control. Eric and Tsering look so dang similiar! Crazy
Post a Comment