Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a stud!

What a handsome boy huh? This kid is so stinkin' cute! He has really grown up over the last month and I can't believe how smart he is. He is discovering new things and thinks he is so funny and clever. I love this boy SO much!!




He has been discovering new things lately and his new favorite game is this:


(No, he has never fallen down the stairs no matter how close it looks like he is going to. I'm always right there. No worries!)

He is still talking like crazy. His new favorite word is "No!" (I thought that didn't happen until 2) and "Up Up!" He says "Up" even if it's really down that he wants so we are trying to teach him "Down." He can say it but has no idea what it means. He is continuing to say animal sounds, his latest being "tweet, tweet" for a bird. He loves to look out the window and watch for birds and on a nice day, he loves to go outside and point at all of the birds he can see. We are planning on getting a bird feeder for the backyard so he can watch the birds as much as he wants.






We love watching this boy grow. He makes us laugh everyday and we can't help but smile whenever we are around him or thinking about him. I don't know how my life would be without him.

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

He is so cute. You are such a great mom. Eric is okay. ;) No, you are both such great parents. He is so grown up. And yes, they start acting like a 2 year old, long before they turn 2. Good luck.