I don't know if he has this memorized or if he is starting to pick up on how to put letters together but I think he is DANG smart!!
He loves his cat Oscar. Graham is always so concerned about him. In this video, he is trying to get him to come out from under the bed so he can have some Applejacks with him for breakfast. He'll be such a good brother someday (not announcing.)
We have a lot to catch up on so prepare to see many posts of our almost 2 year old!
2 comments:
What a cutie! He is very smart. You are doing so well. Beckett had Green Eggs and Ham memorized when he was 3 almost 4, so my guess is it is memorized, but that is still really good for his age. Way to go!
holy smokes he is beautiful! what a good mom you are julia! I love you! em and jon and asha get sealed this next week! thought you'd like to know:) love you more then my luggage!
Post a Comment