Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The big birthday bash!


I decided since I won't just have one kid someday (no announcements) that I should go all out and spoil Graham rotten. So, we threw quite the 2nd birthday party for him. We rented out a bounce house and had a monkey themed party. I made the invitations and all the decorations and my mom and sister came out to help with the cake. We invited all of the cousins and a couple of friends and had a great time bouncing around like monkeys. Graham got a ton of presents, including a desk with the works, new trains, puzzles, books and candy! The kid was in heaven. He uses his desk everyday and we play trains a lot. Who knows if this will be the last big party he gets but if it is, I think we made it a good one. Happy birthday Graham Cracker!








 
We celebebrated Graham's party on the 19th, so on his actual birthday Eric and I gave him his favorite dinner (chocolate waffles), ice cream and let him blow out candles. This kid is just TWO cute!!



1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

Well, I know what Beckett will be playing with whenever we come to visit. What a super fun birthday! I wish we could have been there. He is such a cutie.