Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March 2012

March was amazing this year! It got so warm and sunny that we spent a lot of time outside and enjoyed the weather. We even had to break out the sunscreen a couple of times from how sunny it was. I think this is going to be one amazing year!
 
 He has the longest frog legs. He is going to be so tall when he grows up
 Trying to figure out things for Graham to do lately has been pretty difficult. He is no longer satisfied with just his toys and wants to explore. I found a website online with toddler activities and we decided to try this one out. A big pile of salt, toys and a paint brush. He played with this for about an hour before he got sick of it.

 Graham was completely obsessed with band aids this month. He wore one on his forehead for a week straight before I made him take it off. The skin was all red and raw when I took it off. He's still asks for band aids for no reason but is no longer throwing fits for one when I say no.
Another project we came up with for him to do was painting rocks. He then decided it would be fun to paint his whole body too.

 Playing with the marble machine. Oscar sits and waits for the marbles to come down the track so he can grab them and run off with them. It makes Graham so mad when he takes them.
 We turned Graham's room from nursery to big boy room. We plan on getting him a big boy bed sometime in April and we still have a little decorating to do but I think it turned out pretty well so far.

 His own artwork on the wall
 The weather has been so nice this month that we've been playing outside a lot. We've loved having our Zoo pass and are taking full advantage of it already.
 He loved the Carousal. He wanted to go on it 1,000 times


2 comments:

Family Blog said...

Oh, my heck. He's such a little boy now. Where'd the baby go?

Matt and Alissa said...

Those are such good ideas for activities. You are such a good mom. He is just the cutest kid.