Holden George Jacob
December 27, 2012 5:19pm
8 lbs 7 oz. 21 inches
The first time mommy got to see him...
Only opens one eye, just like daddy...
One of my favorites....Eric is one proud daddy!
I've never seen a man love being a daddy as much as Eric does...
We have a picture of Graham with this exact smile. They are definitely brothers...
First time I got to hold him, in the recovery room...
And big brother couldn't be happier! He loves his baby brother already (that and the fact that he got his favorite dinner, Noodles and Company, for dinner with grandma)
Birth story and more photos to come!!!
4 comments:
Big brother! Congrats.
Cute pictures! So happy for you guys. Congratulations!! :)
I can't believe you have two kids! Congratulations!
I am with Jamie! Two kids!!!! So beautiful! Congrats Juls, love you guys and little Holdy is a doll!
Post a Comment