
Happy Birthday babe! The big 2-4!!! Almost considered old. I love you more than anything in the world. You have done everything for me and made my life so complete. I love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful day! Im sorry you have to work all day but tonight will be fun as we go see The Dark Knight, AGAIN, on IMAX. I am so excited. ;) Happy Birthday again Eric! I love you!
3 comments:
Did you guys go to Omaha? Post some pics of the wedding!!! Oh, and uh, happy b-day Eric, hope you had fun. 24, man, almost 30...yikes!
Happy b-day little bro! Hope it was warm and fuzzy - in a way that only the Dark Knight can make! I totally thought of you - even though I didn't call or send a card:P (but it's the thought that counts).
Love yer guts...
T
Hey, you! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you on your birthday. I had to work after the time when you would have been home. Hope it was great. Was The Dark Knight as good on Imax as on a regular screen? I did see it when I was in Ohio! I'm here in CO with Nate and Jana and loving it. Hope to talk to you later. Love, Mom
Post a Comment