After sleeping on cinder blocks for the first 11 months of our marriage, using assorted towels and coats to warm ourselves, we finally got a proper amount (and by proper, I mean
ridiculous amount) of pillows AND a bed spread with REAL sheets! We are like regular ol' Jed Clampett now,
post-Black Gold Texas T-finding, of course!!

Our bed pictured above. Never mind the junk in and on the night stand!
We find that by sleeping off of the ground and with real blankets and pillows (a bag of softballs does NOT a soft pillow make) we get less spider bites and more sleep on the average night. We truly recommend sleeping on a real bed to anyone!
5 comments:
I love the bedspread! Nice choice, decadent! You two crack me up!
Nice...very nice...not bitter one bit....it's just sick and wrong that we are the poorest ones in the family..oh, wait we're not poor, we're the lucky owners of two home - lets just make it three home mortgages to be honest. And if Obama gets elected we can anticipate sharing our wealth with those who are less fortunate than us! Really though, I do love your bed - it looks great!
Jules, we were just talking about you and Eric and how much we just think you are the best people. You know we weren't quite sure how we felt that a boy was sneaking in and taking our best friend away but Eric we sure love you and think very highly of you and your love for our little Julie Bug. So, you know what that means! A celebration. Call us Jules you know our numbers! Lets do dinner and maybe snuggle on your real bed?
Hey Jules Hank served in the Lima I think south mission all I really know is that he served in Cusco. That would be cool if they went to the same place!
Update your blogs you weenies!
Post a Comment