Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and all the fun stuff from the end of October (and beginning of November)

It has sure been a fun month. We went on The Haunted Canyon train ride through the Provo canyon and repeatedly had the socks scared off our feet. We got there earlier than we needed and walked around a bit while we waited for our train to come. We picked an outside train since I have heard that the wind prevents any ghosts from riding along with us. HOW WRONG WE WERE...muhuhahaha!!!

The picture descriptions below detail our horror:


A ghost had just crossed our path when this shot was taken. Thank goodness, too, or we wouldn't have had someone to hold our camera for us.


A picture of me with Ernest J. Murderman. Apparently, he haunts trains up and down the Wasatch Front. He was quite pleasant to us, though. He only tried to murder us 4 times and really one of the times he was pretty half-hearted. I mean, come on, who is going to kill someone with a rusty pair of nail clippers?!?

This picture was taken after Ernest left and before the gas came from the nacho and bean tacos we had eaten before boarding the train. The aftermath left us frightened looks on our faces for several hours!



Last Sunday, we went to Julia's grandma's house and Julia decided that she was going to make a pair of pajama pants for me. I picked out the fabric and she made it. Julia is very forward thinking and made the pants knowing that I am planning my entry into the 2009 Weight Gain Olympics (banned in most developed countries). I am entered in the leg, thigh, and feet weight gain medley relay. It involves drinking pure liquefied lard, munching down solidified protein, and getting IVs BGH (Bovine Growth Hormone). Things are looking pretty good so far, I can no longer see, feel, or smell my feet. All good things, who needs 'em anyways!?!


This picture proves that we aren't the lazy geniuses everyone makes us out to be. We actually have to pretend to study every once in a while. In this picture, Julia pretends to study for her Marriage class while sleeping with her eyes open. I pretended that my camera was a calculator for several hours before the Librarian asked us to leave. She had to wake us up before, but then we were not so cordially shown the door. Bah humbug!

Here is my fake studying shot. I had just opened up Word and had preceded to type fart in over 257 times without making a spelling error. A new record!!


HALLOWEEN DAY...the most terrifying days not including Tax Day, President's Day, and Random Murder Day:

Up in the mountains we took this picture. We are standing by a bunch of Aspens, but no, we were NOT in California.

Our good buddy Jack O'Lantern. He is always so downtrodden so we stuck a candle in his mouth to 'lighten him up'. Get it???? Pun!

For Halloween, we made Chili and Apple Cider with Brett and Annie and watched a scary movie. It was quite enjoyable and I only got frightened when we were walking down to the car after the movie to go home and that hobo with the bloody knife approached us. We were relieved to find out the blood was several days old and he had just forgotten to wash it off!!! Hahaha! Crazy ol' bum!!


BTw, check out my photo blog for some new recent photos I have taken. :)

1 comment:

Scott and Analisa said...

Sounds like halloween was frightningly delightful. Just to let you know, we have a sock monkey costume. Yup, take that! Also your pictures are so awesome. I can really see your talent developing through your various posts. Can't wait for you to open up a studio! You'll have to take pics for us!!! our baby is the most beautiful baby too!