Sunday, November 9, 2008

One-Year Anniversary!

Wow! We made it to one year. Despite all the bruises, broken limbs, hair-pulling and kicks to the crotch over the first year, Julia and I agree that it was an amazing first year and look forward to the next infinity years together!

I just want to take this time to say that I LOVE my wife. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me (yes, MUCH better than that time I won 2nd place in a beauty contest!). She makes every day amazing and can turn around a bad day at work or school with simple hug. She is every bit the amazing girl I married a year ago today and more.

We have both done a lot of maturing this passed year and we continue to grow in new exciting ways. This past year had us going through a lot of changes in our lives; Julia and I both switched jobs and we both went back to school.

We went to Disneyland in May and that was obviously awesome. We splurged on a new huge TV.

The times I have most enjoyed this year have been just Julia and I going up the canyon, seeing Bridal Veil Falls, relaxing on Sunday afternoons, and sleeping in together on Saturdays skipping our very unimportant classes. I look forward to many more amazing moments this year! With the Bahamas in December, I am sure this is going to be another sah-weet year!

4 comments:

Megan Di said...

Congrats you two!!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes by...and this is just the beginning!

Holli and Billy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Allison Box said...

Wow! One year already. That is awesome. Congrats to you guys. We will have to get together again.