Monday, December 22, 2008

AWARD




Well, I won't call us the worst bloggers since Nate and Jana haven't updated since October but we have been pretty lazy! Eric is working on a blog post in between working 12-14 hours a day and all of our Christmas plans so expect that to be out soon. For now, I would like to thank Scott and Ana for this lovely award and award it to seven others. We feel truly honored that even with our lack of updated posts, we were able to receive first place from them! Thanks guys and we can't wait to see you Christmas Eve!

And now the awards.....

First Place goes to: Doug and Angie Smith for the cutest blog ever! Eric and I are both envious of your photography skills and I am envious of your scrapbooking ones. You will need to teach me!

Second Place: Lu and Liv for posting all the fabulous pictures of our good ole' high school days and of course of our little missionary, Spin Dawg.

Third Place: Megan Hinckley for being one of my biggest inspirations! I can't believe how well you did on the GRE! Congratulations!

Fourth Place: Liz and Jeff because that is just the cutest dang letter to Santa I've ever seen!

Fifth Place: Camille and Jeremy for bringing another little angel into this world! Congratulations!

Sixth Place: Eric and Kari Allen for being newcommers. They never really blog but when they do, they have some pretty good stories to share.

And finally....in seventh place: Nate and Jana because even though they haven't posted since OCTOBER!!!!! you can't beat the Happy Birthday Grandma Jacob video. Classic!!!

Well, there you go! All those who just received this award, copy the pic and award seven others. I hope to receive some more awards soon! We sure do love everyone that reads our blog and comments on it. Thanks again Munhall's! Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! You SO made my day today! We love your blog too! Lets get together sometime and I will show you the ropes of digital scrapbooking...it's a lot of fun!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

sweet! yes we won an award:) you're the best! have fun on your cruise and soak up tons of sun for us!

we said...

we love you! thanks for the award! you're the best, better than silver and gold, and that's expensive!

Candace said...

Hey Eric, it's your cousin Candace...been forever, right? Or should I say Candy. :) But anyway, I used to read analisa's blog but they went private and forgot to invite me. Can you tell her to send me an email invite thing? candacejacob@gmail.com....and then you can delete this stupid comment. Thanks...

jana jacob said...

What?!?! I'm not sure if I should be offended or honored.....it's completely true, our blog has yet to be updated...I only have a few precious moments of where I can even stand to be on the computer and I would much rather see what's going on with everyone else! Maybe when the nausea subsides....but yes, thanks for the nomination....even though we came in DEAD LAST! my kids are rather funny and I appreciate that you think so as well! love you guys...sorry I'm a lame blogger!

Camille Rogers said...

Thanks for the award! You are so sweet! Good luck with school!