he is the best looking new born i have ever seen!!! oh my world i never thought this day would come, and its beautiful!! he is the most beautiful little guy, good job you two. i can't wait to meet my little precious nephew! i love you and do you still need alexis' address??? let me know xoxo
Wow, he looks awesome! Julia, you look fantastic! I am so excited for you. I definetly think you two should wear the scrubs everyday, they make great outfits!
5 comments:
He is beautiful. Way to go guys. We wish you both the best of luck. We wish we could be there to see him and help out. We love you!
he is the best looking new born i have ever seen!!! oh my world i never thought this day would come, and its beautiful!! he is the most beautiful little guy, good job you two. i can't wait to meet my little precious nephew! i love you and do you still need alexis' address??? let me know xoxo
Wow, he looks awesome! Julia, you look fantastic! I am so excited for you. I definetly think you two should wear the scrubs everyday, they make great outfits!
ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable...so, so, so cute! Get some rest before you come home...the fun is just about to start :).
Post a Comment