We found a new Mormon message video online about being a Child of God. Graham watches this video probably 15 times a day (no joke) and asks for it whenever he sees our laptop. He has learned the song by heart and is so precious when he sings it. It is times like this that I remember why I became a mother. You can truly feel the Spirit with this sweet child of God in my home and I can't believe he is mine!
(There are two videos of this on here. The first is him watching the whole thing and singing to it. He also repeats the message they play during it [watch the actual message to see what I mean]. The second video is of him dancing when the song picks up a little. It is too cute. What a sweetheart!)
2 comments:
I love the mormon message too! he is so cute Julia! He really looks a lot older in just the two months since I've seen him. Hope you guys are well...how's the grill treating you guys?
What an awesome message and so darling that he's fascinated by it.
Post a Comment