Last year we went as a theme costume (monkey and bananas), so we decided to do it again this year. We thought it would be fun to be Pirates and Graham, our parrot. I spent a month working on his costume, in-between watching Mickey Mouse and playing cars, and finally got it done, the night before Halloween. I think it turned out darn cute and he looked great in it. We LOVED trick-or-treating this year and Graham really got into the whole Halloween thing.
Decorating the door
We went to a Halloween party and he got a goodie bag full of these little finger things. He insisted on wearing every single one of them everywhere we went. He eventually fell asleep in the car seat, still holding his fingers up so the toys wouldn't fall off.
Carving the pumpkins with daddy. I love how they both have the same concentrated look on their face. They are definitely father and son.
The final product. Can you tell which one is Eric's??
Graham's costume almost completed and his bag that mommy painted for him. Almost ready for the big day!
And the final product. Trick or treating at the library with mommy on Halloween morning.
Daddy had to work on Halloween so Graham and I decided to go to the zoo, in full costume of course! Graham had a blast showing his costume to all of the animals.
Such a cute boy!
Daddy got home from work and we headed out for Trick or treating. Graham wanted to keep going to every door and get more CANDY! He said Trick or treat at everyone's house and then used his good manners to tell them all thank you. We loved Halloween and can't wait to start teaching him about Thanksgiving and his Birthday! Bring on November.
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS KID!!!! I'm guessing Eric did all the pumpkins, knowing you don't really enjoy carving pumpkins.
-Aunt Mo Mo
What a great idea! You are so awesome. He is such a cutie!
Such a sweetheart - both you and Graham. He looks crazy adorable as a parrot - awesome job on the costume girl!
Post a Comment