Saturday, May 12, 2012

Christmas Miracle 2012




It took 1 1/2 years of trying, a lot of tears and a lot of prayers but we are finally being blessed with baby #2! Our Christmas miracle will arrive December 24, 2012 and we couldn't be more excited!!!

Graham touches my belly everyday and says the tiny baby is "squishy!" He talks about having a sister one day and a brother another day. I don't think he'll care either way, he's just SO excited to have a sibling. He thinks he has a tiny baby in his tummy too and says Santa Clause is bringing his baby to him. This is the best early Christmas present we could ever ask for. We are so happy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you! How wonderful. Seriously that's fantastic news - announcing super early though! Good for you woman!

Matt and Alissa said...

Congratulations!! That is so wonderful! This baby is going to be so lucky, just like Graham. I overheard Eric telling Mom on the phone, so I have known since then. I was so excited for you guys when I heard. Graham is so cute. That is adorable how excited he is about it. I wish I could give you a big hug, and watch Graham for you so you can survive your morning sickness. Yay!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Julia! I can't believe how tall Graham is getting, I bet he's as big as Jacob now! Hope you aren't TOO sick, that is NO fun! Congrats again!