Tuesday, July 10, 2012

16 weeks and counting...

16 weeks pregnant and counting. I went to the doctor today and got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat again. It was at a very girlish 147 per minute. The doctor is predicting that our little girl is coming. I sure hope his 30+ years of practice is right. Everything looks great, my doctor says I'm still growing really big but I've actually lost another 2 pounds. I was told to tell Eric he is on strict instructions to get me lots of food and let me eat anything I want. To celebrate that, we went to the cupcake store. MMmmmmm!!!

This is a picture of me at 15 weeks 5 days. Close enough to 16. As you can see, I AM really huge. The nausea has mostly passed and the throwing up is very minimal now. The weight should start coming on fast and I'm about to get even BIGGER!!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

You look cute! At 17 weeks I *think* I can see the beginnings of a bump though my husband still insists there's nothing there. Silly boy. I LOVE that photo of Graham! if I had a little one already I'd do those photos too - SUCH a cute idea!

Family Blog said...

Awesome.

Matt and Alissa said...

What a cute picture idea. I love that Graham is eating the apple.