Saturday, July 7, 2012

Catching up...May, June

We've had a pretty fun summer so far, full of trips to the zoo and children's museum and spending time with daddy. Here are a couple pictures from May and June 2012.

MAY 2012
 At the touch tank in the new aquarium at the Zoo. Graham is obsessed with all things ocean. He loves every sea creature out there and to be able to touch them made this the best day of his life.


 On the Gorilla's back with daddy
 The carasoul is his favorite thing to do at the Zoo.
 Playing with his friends, Joseph and Emmit at the park
 His first trip to the dentist. He did so well and asked for a couple days after if he could go back and get his teeth shiny.

 Visiting Papa Ted's grave. He doesn't have a headstone so we just had to push some little pinwheels in the ground. Graham then said we needed to say a prayer for Jesus to take care of Papa Ted. He said it for us and did such an amazing job that he had Eric and I in tears. He truly is a special child.


 With mommy so sick with morning sickness, we ate out a lot so I didn't have to cook. Graham got very used to getting a chocolate shake whenever we went to Village Inn. He loves them!!
JUNE 2012
 Playing at the splash park. No, that is not me in the background. I'm not that pregnant yet...

 Father's day at Papillion Days. We love going here every year. It's just a bunch of people selling things at their booths but the food is delicious and I love looking at all of the booths.
 Graham had to do the carasoul at Papillion Days...of course.
 Playing at the Zoo.
 Graham's first IMAX movie at the Zoo. He didn't last long but it was worth the try.
 Story time at the library. This time a police officer came and read the stories. Graham insisted on having his picture with him.
 Wildlife Encounters at the library. This company rescues animals and then goes around the state and presents them during the summer. The library has them come every year and this was the first one we went. It was really cool and Graham loved it! This is his "excited" face.

 They brought an African turtle, a giant toad, a Dingo, a baby alligator, a fox, 3 hissing cockroaches, a snake, and something that looked like a badger but I'm not sure what it was called.

 They let all of the kids touch the alligator's tail. Graham wasn't too sure about it but once the gator got to him, he really was excited.
College World Series game with some of our good friends, Brett and Annie Clarke and their daughter Emelia. Graham was in heaven watching baseball and playing with Emelia. He loves babies. I can't wait to see him in action as a big brother.

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow, that animals at the zoo sounds really cool, except for the cockroaches. Graham is a cutie. Oh, have you guys heard we are expecting one month after you guys, to the day? I think I have been waiting for Matt to tell his own brother, but you know how good those Jacob boys are at communicating. So we are pregnant too, and I am glad that they will be so close. Hopefully they will be good friends.