Saturday, June 28, 2008

We Met TIM MCGRAW


Last night, Eric and I went to the Tim McGraw concert. We have had tickets for three months because I love him!!! Eric isn't much of a fan but he went with me because he knew i would love it. We bought lawn seats because they were cheap. The night before, i was texting my brother in law, Scott Lazerson, and told him about the concert. He started laughing and said "you should have called me! I could have hooked you up!!" I sighed and got bummed out and he told me he would call Tim's manager in the morning and see if he could get us backstage passes. The next day, i went to work and didn't hear anything from Scott. I didn't think anything would happen and didn't get my hopes up too high. Before we were leaving our house to go to the concert, Scott called and told us we needed to meet up with Doug Osmond (who is part of the Donny and Marie Osmond family) at 6:45pm and he would get us in. I was so excited. We met up with Doug and walked backstage to Tim's trailor. Tim came out in shorts and a tank with crocs and a hat on. He looked so good!!!!! He could only talk for a minute because he had to go to his wardrobe fitting so we got a quick picture with him and set off to watch the concert. We sat in the lawn seats next to some guy who was a total Tim fan! We showed him the picture of us with Tim and he was so impressed, he started telling everyone around us that we were the luckiest people there! We felt good and very VIP. The concert was awesome. He came back for an encore and instead of playing one or two songs more, he played for another 15 mins. It was awesome! As soon as we got home, we crashed in bed and instantly fell asleep. It was such a good concert and one of the best memories for Eric and I. Thank you Scott!

3 comments:

jana jacob said...

Yep, I am sooo jealous! How fun, I would have loved to have been there with you guys! Have fun in Omaha, we are so bummed that we can't go out this time. It would be so fun to see everyone! I think you guys should consider coming on back here for a visit sometime soon!

Allison Box said...

How cool is that? I am jealous. I bet it was a great concert. That is so cool. I am glad I found your blog too! It is a great way to keep in touch. I need to get your address from you sometime too...

Angie said...

Oh my...I cannot even tell you how jealous I am of you!!! I LOVE Tim McGraw...I can't even imagine what I would do if I were in his presence...LOL! I went to one of his concerts about 7 years ago {?} and it was fabulous! He's a great performer. That will definitely be a moment that you will never forget :).