Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Whole Story

Eric and I met at UVSC in Orem, Utah. We met in our math class but it's a funny story. I was signed up for the same course and the same time as he was but my class had a different teacher. The doors were right next to eachother and i happened to walk into the wrong one. I didn't realize it until the end of the class and decided to switch to that teacher. Eric was annoying from the start. He was very loud and had a bushy red beard and long hair. He never gave up trying to get my attention though. The next day he came clean shaven and had his hair cut. He wouldn't stop talking to me and sitting next to me. We instantly became good friends. He started taking me to lunch and walking me to class. One night, he called me and asked if i would like to study for our math test the next day. I agreed and invited him to my apartment. We studied for maybe 15 mins and ended up watching a movie instead. Half way through the movie, Eric held my hand and we cuddled on the couch. We even had our first kiss after the movie was over. We knew right then we would be together forever! A week later, Eric took me on our "official" first date and we made the decision to be married. We were together 6 months when he proposed to me in Iowa during a beautiful sunset. Another 6 months later, we were married. November 9, 2007 in the Bountiful Utah LDS Temple. Our wedding was amazing and the best thing we ever did. We are now happily married and living in a townhouse in Orem. We work hard and are going to school. I guess we'll see what life brings us but right now, we are focusing on having a ton of fun!!!


No comments: