
I have been looking at the calendar for weeks now, waiting to celebrate my first mother's day and it finally came!! Even with a crabby baby that cried all through church and then wouldn't let me put him down (he's still sick with infant bronchitis) my wonderful husband made the day fantastic!!
Graham woke up early and ate breakfast and Eric was sweet enough to take him for me so I could sleep in. He got him back down for a little more sleep (since he hasn't slept well for a few days) and then made me breakfast in bed, Toaster Strudels and apple juice. So creative. :)
We took our time getting ready in the morning for church and relaxed in bed. Eric gave me a waterproof video camera as a gift so I could take more pictures and videos of Graham for all to enjoy.

We went to church and then came home and made a FANTASTIC dinner. Carmel Apple French Toast and Eggs with sausage and bacon! It was SO GOOD but super unhealthy. It definitely has to be a special occasion meal only.
Graham took a nice long nap and so Eric and I took advantage of it and took a nap as well. It was amazing to just relax for the day and enjoy my husband and child. Thank you so much Eric for an amazing first mother's day! I can't wait for June and I can give you the father's day you deserve.
I love being a mother and can't remember what my life was like before Graham. I wouldn't change a second of my life right now and can't wait to have many more mother days with more of my children!
Happy Mother's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment