Dang, I must say that I haven't written in a long time (this is Eric, by the way), but this is one of those times that puts a smile on a dad's face. :)
Julia and I were relaxing and playing with Graham. He was being his usual ridiculously cute self, so of course I felt the need to disturb his alone time and lay down on the ground by him.
As we were talking, we noticed that Graham was kind of just babbling on. We stopped and looked at him in all of his wisdom-filled babblings and tried to listen to see if any of it made sense (beyond the usual, "FEED ME, SEYMOUR!!" type rantings)
Julia said, "Hi!" and he kind of said it and he was just kind of saying buh buh, guh. but then he said the thing that came closest to putting a tear in my eye since that time I invented Onion Face Wash, he very clearly said, "Hi, Da da"
Man, that was awesome. :)
I gotta say, I am loving life right now. I have the world's greatest wife; Supportive, Hard-working, beautiful, and longsuffering. Also, the world's cutest man-sized baby. I love my wife and I love that kid!
2 comments:
invented an onion face wash???? eric you are a gem boat. this was so precious it made me tear up! and i wasn't even there! i love this family! miss you!
It's a wonderful moment isn't it? Savor it.
Post a Comment