Thursday, July 15, 2010

A little update on Hank (Herman)

This is an email I received from Herman's new owner, Amber. It sounds like he is doing well and loving life. I'm so thankful that we were able to find him a home that will love and care for him.

Hi Julia,

The puppy is doing great! We have started calling him "Hank." We took him to the vet last Saturday and he had gained 4 pounds since June 22nd when you guys took him! He has done really well with house training and has had just a few accidents. He is a little ball of energy all the time and just loves to play. We have him signed up for training classes starting July 27th and are going to try to work on verbal commands and hand signals so that our son Taylor can help train him.

We are very glad to have him as part of our family. He is so friendly and seems to have adjusted well. Whenever we have visitors, he steals their hearts, too!

Thanks again!
Amber

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

I'm so glad that he found a good home. I am sure their son will just love that dog. That is awesome.