Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Background Obsession

So, I just found a bunch of people that i know on blogspot and all of their blogs are so cute!!!! It has started my new obsession with backgrounds. I have already tried out a couple and there are more to come! If you know any good sites to get free backgrounds, let me know!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

I am glad you found my blog. I am glad I found yours. It is so fun to see people and keep in contact. If it is only through the internet. Looks like you are enjoying life and married life. I hope all is well for you guys. Svanna will be 6 yrs. old in Dec. It has been a while. They grow so fast.

The Willeyes said...

Julia-
I found your blog through Megan's. So great to hear how you are doing. I have a couple of links on my blog to backgrounds, but I love this blue one you have...where is it from???
Melanie:)

Scott and Analisa said...

we like www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. they have a ton... and some are even fall themed!!! Fall is my favortie season too. Scott and I love fall. If we aren't doing anything in particular... we should do thanksgiving together... or something for the holidays!