Friday, September 12, 2008

My Best Friend

WARNING!!!!
This post is mushy so for those who don't want to read that stuff, move on now. I decided it has been too long since I have publicly told Eric how much I love him and I think he would really apreciate hearing it, especially now that we barely see each other with school and work.



There are some things in life I could never do without, one being my husband. He is the most amazing man i've ever known. The only one I have learned to trust and love. He is my best friend!




I can tell him anything and we can do anything together and be happy. We can laugh with each other and cry with each other. We trust and love each other completely and would do anything for the other. Eric works so hard to make sure Im happy and taken care of. He praises me for my accomplishments and teaches me when I fail at something. He never raises his voice at me and would never hurt me. He barely gets mad at me and when he does, it is usually my fault. He calms down almost as quickly as he gets upset and is instantly happy again, helping me to be happy as well. He hates being sad or angry and has decided that he would rather be in a good mood and be happy.

He is strong in the gospel and works hard at his calling. It is so nice having a man that is worthy to hold the priesthood and give me a blessing whenever I am in need.

He is a genius and loves learning. I admire his love and yearning to learn and enjoy whenever he rambles on and on about something new he learned. He can answer any question and loves when people ask, just so he can test his knowledge.

I love when he gets excited about something new, sticks with it for about a week, and then lays it aside and goes on to another thing. He is so outgoing and willing to try anything. I love when he finds something new that he loves, like his photography, and we spend our afternoons walking through the park and taking picutres of every plant there. Or when he finds a new song that he loves and we spend every car trip, listening to it on repeat until I'm pulling my hair out and he is still getting chills from how good it is.
I love our moments when we can talk seriously and cry together. I love when he talks about his dad and how much he loved him. I feel like when i finally do meet his father, I will already know him and be able to walk right up to him and hug him. From what I have heard, Eric is exactly like his father. Looks and personality. I love when his brothers and sisters talk about their dad and tell me how much Eric is like him.

I love seeing Eric with children. He loves his nieces and nephews. Even though little things annoy him, he loves picking a child up and making him laugh. He loves teaching his nephews all the cool things he loves. He loves when they want to play video games or sports with them. He loves teaching his nieces the knowledge he knows. He is always correcting their grammar and teaching them what they should be doing. He wants the best for them and loves being called "the favorite uncle." He will never admit it, but he loves when a baby is thrust in his arms and he can hold it and cuddle it. I can't wait to start a family with him and see him as a father. He has a lot to learn about it, but I know he is going to do amazingly!

I love seeing Eric happy and would do anything to make him happy. Even if it's listening to him tell me for the tenth time that day how well he is doing at work and what his numbers are or going to some priemer of a movie that I have never heard of nor care about, or eating Peruvian food again, even though I am not that fond of it but I know he loves it. The greatest thing in the world is just being with Eric and seeing him happy. I don't care what we are doing or not doing, I just love being with him.

He is a wonderful man, my best friend, my love. I love him more than he will ever know and I don't know what I will do if I ever have to be without him. I love you Eric!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Analisa said...

corny indeed...but i bet eric is crying right now!!!

Matt and Alissa said...

Eric and Matt are two peas from the same pod.