Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Baby Blues...
Not for me, for Graham! He has been so miserable lately. He's been sick for a week now and still not over it and to go along with it, he has his first tooth coming in!!! Crazy, I know! The kid is only 6 weeks old!! How can he already have his first tooth coming in?? I talked to my sister in law and she said all of her kids had teeth come in early as well, only they came in and went back down, never fully breaking through until they were 7 months old. I've been told to put baby oral gel on it and try teething tablets. That is a great idea, except there in another blizzard in Nebraska and the roads are crazy! Of course, I could just send Eric to go get the stuff but, guess what?, he's sick in bed. He got sent home from work today with a high fever and very soar and miserable. Oh boy, what luck I have...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, he;s such a cutie! TOTALLY a Jacob baby, the best kind! Mine look really really "Jacob" when they are newborns too! Gotta love it! Congrats, you two! Love, cousin Ingrid
You poor girl. Try giving him a ice cute wrapped in a clean wash cloth to soothe his gums. That might help relieve the pain and it will get some fluids in him too.
Post a Comment