This is how Graham soothes himself now. He always put his thumb in his mouth when he was born, but lately it is constantly in there. We can't get him to like the binky so I guess he can stick with his natural soother. I just hope we can break the habit when he is older.

This is Graham's lady killer look.

He knows he's cute...

On a side-note, I just got called into Young Women's and need some advice on how to re-activate some of the girls. I want them to feel comfortable coming to church and mutual but am not sure how to do that. Anyone know any tricks?
2 comments:
He is just so stinkin' cute. As far as your calling goes. I think being their friend and letting them know you love them is the most important thing. My most successful leaders were the ones that weren't afraid to act like a teenager and just love their girls. Visits can help, but you don't want to smother them too. Good luck! Pray for some inspiration as to what each girl needs. That will help too.
He's getting SO big, Julia! Sorry we didn't get to see him in person when you were here in Utah.
Post a Comment