#12 Buy furniture for the house.
On Eric's day off, we got the great idea to try out the stroller for the first time and walk around Nebraska Furniture Mart, just for fun. We ended up in the Mrs. B's clearance portion of the store and there it was. A couch and loveseat for a REALLY good deal. We had to do it. They went perfectly in our living room upstairs (one of the two rooms we need furniture in) and were cheap enough for us to buy a coffee table to go along with it. We still need to get pictures and decor up in the room but the couches are awesome!
The coffee table is pretty sweet. The top of it slides back and forth and has a deep space inside for us to put stuff in. The bottom drawer also has space for items. It matches well with the couches and wood blinds that we have. It's awesome! We're pretty proud of our first furniture purchase.
#23 Organize the Office.
I not only organized it, I decorated it and it's looks awesome! For being limited on money (having none at all) I think I did a great job improvising. I decorated using random things that represented both Eric and I, making it both of our's office. I used Eric's hats and NASCAR tickets as decorations for the walls and lots of our pictures. I think it's pretty cool and VERY organized I might add...
And here is a picture of Graham, just to show off his cuteness some more and end this post with a bang!
3 comments:
Wow, I am very impressed. Way to go on both the furniture find and organizing your office. Those are beautiful couches and that coffee table is pretty sweet. Your office looks so great. I love your idea to use Eric's hats to decorate. Very good idea. I want to make a T-shirt blanket so I can get rid of some of my T-shirts that I don't wear anymore, but can't bear to part with. And Graham is super cute as always.
Congratulations on the committment you are making. I wish you all the best in its completion. Have a fantastic year of goals reached!!
I have been meaning to post a comment forever. Cute baby Graham! He is such a cutie. I'm sure you agree. I hope all is well for you guys. Hopefully you are surviving. I like you 100 things list. I have a lot of those things on a list of mine, like cooking at least 5 nights, etc. Good luck!
Post a Comment