Every Saturday, Eric and I get to sleep in till 9am and then we sit and watch football, ALL DAY LONG! I understand boys need to watch their sports, but seriously, ALL DAY??? As much as I beg Eric to take me out and do something, there is always a game that can't be missed. I wish I knew my way around Omaha better so I could go out by myself but unfortunately, I don't. I also don't have my own space yet to do my thing. When we are in our house, I could go scrapbook or watch my own shows but for now the only thing I can do is sit next to my husband in all my Husker gear and cheer, GO BIG RED!!!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
GO BIG RED!!!
Every Saturday, Eric and I get to sleep in till 9am and then we sit and watch football, ALL DAY LONG! I understand boys need to watch their sports, but seriously, ALL DAY??? As much as I beg Eric to take me out and do something, there is always a game that can't be missed. I wish I knew my way around Omaha better so I could go out by myself but unfortunately, I don't. I also don't have my own space yet to do my thing. When we are in our house, I could go scrapbook or watch my own shows but for now the only thing I can do is sit next to my husband in all my Husker gear and cheer, GO BIG RED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boys are so funny. They really are little boys in a big body. I hope you can start getting familiar with Omaha soon. Maybe you should invest in a GPS just so you can get out and do something.
Post a Comment