
We bought a house! After stressing about whether this whole house thing would work our or not, we found the perfect house. We went out searching tonight with the real estate agent and saw 7 different houses. Each one got better but still, nothing we loved. Until the last one. The moment we walked in, we were in love with the house and knew we had to have it. At 9pm tonight, we filled out the paperwork, our agent took it to the owners and they accepted our offer. Now, we just have to sign the final papers tomorrow and close on the house by November 5th. Just enough time for us to repaint some of the rooms and get moved in before the baby comes, hopefully. Pray he stays cookin until he's due on the 17th. We will live with Tim and Taffy for another month (thanks guys) and then move into our new home! We are pretty excited that it all worked out.
KITCHEN:
DINING ROOM:
NURSERY:
MASTER BATH:
MASTER BED:
BATHROOM:
GUEST ROOM:
LIVING ROOM:
BASEMENT:
It also has a two car garage, tons of storage space and a non-conforming room in the basement. The backyard is a good size and they are leaving their swing set and possibly all of the patio furniture, which is only like 6 months old. All appliances stay. I'm so happy it worked out.
Now if I can just convince Eric that we aren't getting his maine coon cat anytime soon, if ever, life would be perfect...
5 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm so glad you were able to find a house and that everything worked out so perfectly!
hahaha, Matt wants to get a Maine Coon now, thanks to Eric. The house looks great and in good condition! It is really cute, and I like how it is already decorated but those are my favorite colors (green and purple) so I am biased. I am so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything.
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Holy Cow, well... I am glad you found what you want! That is awesome. Good luck to you both! Where is it at?
That thing is not a cat! Hold strong Julia! We're so excited for you guys! The house is great! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment