Monday, October 26, 2009

Not coming yet...

37 weeks today and the doctor says he isn't coming this week. YAY!!! As much as I want my little guy here (and my body back) we still have a week and 1/2 till we are in our house. The good news is, the people have already moved out and everything is done except for signing the final papers. Our lender is trying to move up the close date still but we are waiting for the final word. For now, I will continue to rest and get as much sleep as I can, since I won't be getting any in 3 weeks.

4 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

I'm sure your little guy will be pretty close to his due date (most first borns are). You'll totally have time to set up your cute little home. I do hope you get in early for your sanity's sake. I hated living out of suitcases when we stayed with my parent's before we got our house. Such a pain. Good luck!

Jamie said...

I am SO excited for you, Julia! And I know he'll come at just the right time!

Jamie

we said...

JULIA!!! I am so excited for you lady! alexis is kill over when she finds out you bought a house and are having a baby!! i love you let me know if you need anything. xoxo

Scott and Analisa said...

Ahhh, you are going to be a mommy. just remember, DONT PAINT! Bad fumes! Trust me! YOu should go shopping while Eric and your mom paints. The walking is good for you anyways, it will help you work through those contractions. Also, don't let Eric watch when they put an epideral in your back. he will pass out. Scott turned totally white when I got mine.