Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, now I'm just confused...

So, Eric called a different financing company this morning and was told that we could be approved for A LOT more than what the first one was offering, with a few stipulations. We have to use the $8,000 tax credit as a down payment, have a contract with the home owners to sell BY FRIDAY, and then close on the house by November. CRAZY!!!!

So, now we are looking at houses tomorrow, again, and hoping that everything works out. We would have to find a house that we love, make an offer, have them accept that offer, and make a contract, all by FRIDAY!!! Then, we will move into an apartment, pay a month to month rent until the baby comes and we can close on the house completely.

I have no idea what is going to happen. If we don't find a house that we love, if the people don't accept our offer, and if we can't get this all done by Friday, then we are back to our temporary apartment idea until we pay off more debt, possibly losing the tax credit if the government doesn't extend the program.

Wow, would anyone else be as confused and stressed as I am in this situation???

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow, that is crazy. I hope it does work out for you guys, but if not, then I guess that is what is supposed to happen. Good luck. Don't get too stressed. You don't want that baby to come too early.