Well, come to find out, we weren't approved for as much as we needed for the house we wanted so, no house. We are looking at apartments on Saturday and paying down some debt so we can get approved for higher financing. Everything happens for a reason right?
Eric's job is going well. He is still in training and is kinda bored but liking it. He is catching on quick and is so far the best in his training class. He thinks he'll be able to be in the top 10% for sales throughout the company, so he should be getting paid well.
My life is pretty boring right now. I just sit home, helping my sister in law with her kids and incubating this kid. I have watched so many Thomas and Friends and Tom and Jerry Shows with my 3 year old nephew that I know them all by heart. I read a lot and take many naps. I'm not sure what else to really do. Anyone have ideas? Remember, all my stuff is in storage and I am extremely limited on space so it can't be anything big. I would love some ideas though.
That's pretty much it right now. Big bummer on the house but it's probably for the best. I would love to hear from everyone so let me know how life is for you (a.k.a. UPDATE YOUR BLOGS!!) We love you all and miss you! Hope everyone is doing well!
4 comments:
It's never easy when you're late-term preggers and not living in your own space. Any skills you've wanted to learn? Like cross stitch, knitting, crochet, quilting, writing a book, etc.
Julia---Have you thought about getting more involved in the community? Volunteer your time----rest homes (the elderly love visitors) childrens schools or hospitals (they are always looking for someone to read to the kids or rock and hold the baby's.) etc...
Go site seeing and learn about your town---the more you know about the town the more you will begin to feel a part of it.
I hope this helps a little.
I think you should take walks! Not only is it healthy, but it definetly gets you ready for childbirth. It helped me to know how to work thorugh contractions. Sorry about the house, but I think it is for the best. Will you guys look for apartments in Glenwood, or in Omaha? Good luck to you both and we really really miss you out here!
Okay, I thought I left a comment on here already. I am sorry your having a hard time. I'm glad you are getting in lots of naps. You will not regret that at all. If you have the space, start on your scrapbook for your baby. Then, after you print the pictures, you can just stick them on the pages and your done. Super easy and you wont be behind for a while. Walks are always a very good thing to help you get ready for birth. Good luck!
Post a Comment