Thursday, December 3, 2009

Got 'em!!!

Graham finally got daddy!

I have been shot, grandma has been shot, even grandma's laptop has been shot but daddy seemed to somehow get away without being shot. Except for now.

The other night, I sent Eric to change Graham while I got ready for bed. Suddenly, I hear him gasp and then start exclaiming how gross that was to the baby. When I asked what happened, he frowned and showed me the dark spot on his shirt where Graham finally got him. Yep, that's right, Graham peed all over daddy. I thought it was hilarious but I don't think Eric was too happy. I ended up finishing up the changing while Eric quickly got to changing his shirt.

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

hahaha, that is hilarious. Do you know the trick for this problem? You open his diaper for a few seconds to let the cold air in and then shut it up again for like 5 min., even the poopy ones. That should minimize the peeing on you. Or you could just learn to be super kicky fast at diaper changes. Welcome to the world of having a little boy! :) If I think of any other tricks of the trade, I'll try to let you know.