Friday, December 11, 2009

Haircut

While I'm in Utah for Christmas, I am going to visit my old hair stylist and get my hair cut. I really want a change but have no idea what to do. I still want it long but it doesn't have to be super long, just not short. Any ideas of what I should do??

This is what it looks like now. Really boring!!! Give me some ideas of what I should do...
(Libby I'm counting on you to offer some advice.)

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

I say cut a little length off and add tons of choppy layers. I think that would be really cute.

Matt and Alissa said...

I agree with Apryle, cut a couple inches off and lots of layers. They would frame your face very nicely. If you can, a little bit of blond highlights would look good too. Not much though. It might be a while until you can your roots done again, so the more natural the better. We are excited to see you.

we said...

my first offer of advice is COME TO ME!!! ha ha ha no i'm down for loyalty to your stylist, but i would if i were you get a long A line. something that you could still pull into a super quick pony but something that when you wore your hair down it looks really classy and sleek. & it's winter girl stay dark! and if you want some spice to your color just do a glaze that has some warmth in it like a reddish brown or golden to add shine and richness. long rich bobs are wassup right now you would look absolutely beautiful. & if your stylist can't get you in, i would love to do your hair up real nice! call me as soon as you get here love boat. i can't wait to see little graham he looks delicious! i love you xoxo