The Christmas spirit is in the air. Last night Eric and I got the tree set up and the house decorated for Christmas. Because we are going to Utah this year for the holiday, we decided not to get a real tree and just use the fake one we had for our apartments. It's really small and well used so we call it our Charlie Brown tree. It's what we started our life together with and now it's the tree we'll start our little family with. We dressed Graham up in his "My first Christmas" outfit and put him next to the tree. He loved looking at the lights on it and stared for close to an hour. I am loving the Christmas season this year and am so excited to have our first Christmas as a little family.
Eric being funny as usual. I asked him to put the tree skirt on and this is what he does.
watching the lights
2 comments:
He looks so much like Eric. What a cutie! Your tree looks great and we are so excited to see you for Christmas.
Ahh, man what a stud! I can't wait to meet him. When do you guys get back to Omaha? We will be there for a while...so let us know!
Post a Comment